1. Groom yourself. This seems like such an obvious one, but it’s amazing how much of a difference a shower, a hair mask, an amazing bath bomb or even a shave can make in your confidence and your self-image ten times better.
2. Dress nicely. piggy backing off the first thing above … if you dress nicely, you’ll feel good about yourself. You’ll feel like you look successful and presentable then in turn you begin to feel like you are ready to take on the world. Now, dressing nicely means something different for everyone … it doesn’t always have to mean wearing an expensive outfit, heck 90% of my wardrobe is from the thrift store. But could mean casual clothes that are nice looking and presentable, that skirt that you haven't worn in forever, the pants that make your butt just look WOWWW you know what I mean put your feel good "fancy" clothes on and go out and rock it. & do it as much as possible.Especially on those days when you feel like you are chubby when your not or insecure about every little thing. Just go put on an awesome dress, heels, and whatever you want that expresses who you are. This showcases the gorgeous person that you are and makes you feel powerful & amazing!
3. Set a small goal and achieve it. People often make the mistake of going for the moon, and then when they fail, they get down and depressed. So lets not, Instead, shoot for something much more easy. Set a goal you know you can slay, and then do just that. You’ll feel so good about doing one thing, you'll do another. The more you take on small goals, the better you’ll be at making yourself successful, and the better you’ll feel. Soon you’ll be setting bigger goals and slaying those too.
4. Exercise. Gah, I know we all dread it. To be truthful i have an extremely LOVE hate relationship with it but seriously its a game change. Exercise has been one of my most empowering activities in the last couple years, and it has made me feel so much better about myself. It has made me feel stronger and more empowered by procing myself wrong and that I am more capable than I think and I know it can do the same for you!
All you have to do is take a walk a few times a week, and you’ll see benefits. and just grow from there. Jump in a local zumba or yoga class. Search youtube for a fun dance work out!
5. Empower yourself with knowledge. Empowering yourself, is one of the best strategies for building self-confidence. It can be done in so many ways, but one of the best ways to do so is through knowledge. This is along the same line as getting prepared … by becoming more knowledgeable, educating yourself and feeling more intellegent that you’ll be more confident … The Internet is a great tool, yale even offers free auditing of their courses! But a great source of knowledge is people around you, people who have done what you want, books, magazines, and educational institutions. We can all learn something from someone, everyday at every moment. knowledge is power.
6. Stand up straight and crack a smile.
Research shows that good posture makes usmore confident and gives us the power to believe in and feel better about ourselves. Just by pulling your shoulders back and turning your lips up a bit you feel powerful and like you’re proud of your presence and what you have to offer.
7. Do something crazy.
Tell your guy or girl friend you actually really like them, join a new club, go on a random tinder date. speak your mind even when it’s controversial, get stuck in the rain on purpose, go out to dinner alone. send out that email you’ve been scared to write. Every time you push your own limits and your comfort zone, you're reminded of your power and the fact that you can do anything you want to . Your limits are endless.
8. Make time for friends
No one lifts you up more than your best friends or significant other. They know your strengths and your weaknesses. They know how to make you laugh til you almost pee yourself.. They rejuvinate and propel you forward so get off the couch and make time for them
9. MAke a list
Get a whiteboard, a chalkboard whatever works.
& write down the top 5 things that make you badass and put it somewhere you will see it everyday. Then after a week make it 10 things and just keep growing. seeing your badassness in your face everyday will surely grow your confidence
10. Book a shoot at The Boudoir Studio!
Seriously I am not just saying this cause I run the show here. I am taking the words of our clients and handing them to you. This experience is life changing. We'll do the fancy clothing and blast your with compliments and love, pamper the hell out of you and teach you how to show off the new found confidence we enstill in you while we shoot. You walk out feeling like a completely new person.
So contact us Now and book & we will give you, 10% just for taking the plunge to be more happy & confident with yourself!